Thursday, April 12, 2012

Falling in love at 2

It’s two in the morning
There’s just me and there’s you.
Nothing between us,
Even noise has taken a vow
Of silence,
Even if for just a while.

It is the time when
There’s just us
And little else for company
When the world seems so faraway
And dreams so near
And so impossibly true.

Before i place a book mark on those dreams,
And my stark white pages
Turn into pixelated emotions,
Before words surrender to noise once more,
Allow me to revel in you,
Solitude, my friend.




love 2am in the morning. my favourite time to work. sometimes it's so silent, one can hear the earth whisper.

2 comments:

  1. When waking thoughts
    Blow over me like a gentle breeze,

    When silence takes
    Its intangible,audible form,

    When nothingness binds me
    With its gentle yet firm knots,

    When the world around me
    Appears like a faraway passing cloud,

    When characters in my dreams
    Touch me with their invisible hands,

    When emotions wait
    To colour me with their hues unknown,

    When recognition knocks
    On the gates to my untrodden paths,

    I hear,I see,I touch,I know.

    And I realize its you,
    Solitude,my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. அதிகாலை
    இரண்டு மணி…
    நானும் நீயும்
    மாத்திரம்
    இடையில்
    யாருமில்லை
    சத்தம் கூட
    சத்தமின்றி
    அது கொஞ்சம்
    நேரத்துக்கே ஆனாலும்...

    துணையென
    யாருமின்றி
    வெறுமனே
    நாம் மாத்திரம்
    இருக்கும் நேரம்

    உலகம் வெகு
    தொலைவிலும்
    கனவுகள் வெகு
    அருகிலும்
    நம்பமுடியாத அளவு
    உண்மையாய்
    தெரியும் நேரம்

    அந்த கனாக்களை
    நான் குறித்துக்கொள்ளும்
    முன்….

    என் வெள்ளை
    வெளேர் பக்கங்கள்
    உணர்வுகளின்
    அசைவுக்குவியலால்
    ஆக்ரமிக்கபடுமுன்…

    சொற்கள் மறுபடி
    சத்தத்துள்
    சரண்புகுமுன்…

    உன்னில்
    சற்று நான்
    களித்திருக்க
    விடுவாயா
    என் தனிமை தோழியே ?

    ReplyDelete